Remember when a pool house was just a small shed to store the pool pump components, cleaning equipment, and maybe a beach ball or towel? Those days are long gone! Our custom designed pool houses feature cooking, dining, entertaining, bath and storage areas. You will use your pool house all year long, and we will keep it comfortable for you. Keep the doors and windows open on a nice spring day or cool off in the summer with the AC. You may even crank up the furnace and watch your favorite sports or movies all winter long without disturbing the kids’ naps. Where does the pool equipment go? It will be strategically placed on a concrete pad in back of the pool house with a four or five foot cedar screening wall so it is easy to access and easy on the eyes.
David Martine is an exceptional contractor! A rarity in the Wichita area. He did an outstanding job on my pool, is responsive to questions and personally worked several Sundays to get the pool up and running by 4 July, only 4 weeks after he started. Highly recommend him!
Why you should trust Treescapes
- Our Experience: More than 300,000 million gallons of water are being serviced each week.
- Our Qualifications: CPO certified technicians are on staff at Treescapes.
- Our Commitment: At Treescapes, the focus is on swimming pool quality, dependable SOLUTIONS.
- Our Guarantee: Complete satisfaction with NO CONTRACTS REQUIRED.
- Our Offer To YOU: A 12-month commitment includes one FREE month of maintenance.
Free Pool Estimate
Looking to buy a swimming pool? Let one of our reps create a custom quote for you!