Installing a pool is an involved process, and we here at Treescapes want to ensure that we’ve answered any possible question you may have before we remove a single lump of dirt.
- Do you offer free estimates?
Yes, one of our reps will be happy to provide you with a free estimate. We’ll take into consideration a variety of factors that may impact the cost of installing a pool, and ensure that the cost of each of those factors is clear.
- What does your typical package include?
Typically, we build custom pools from the ground up. There are no “packages,” but a typical play pool is 5 feet in depth, with a 75-foot perimeter and 350 square foot surface area, and 300 square feet of acrylic lace decking. However, we’ll be a pool to your desired specifications, whatever they may be.
- Can you build diving pools?
Yes, but these days play pools are far more popular. We’ll still happy to construct a diving pool, but they’re typically more expensive and have more safety guidelines.
- How long does it take to install a pool?
If all goes according to plan, and Wichita’s random rainstorms don’t impede, installation takes typically between 4-6 weeks.
- Is construction noisy?
For most of the phases, no. However, since excavation requires the use of heavy machinery, there is a noise cost. We typically do any potentially loud work during daylight hours, but if you’d like for us to keep quiet at any point, just let us know!
- Will you acquire the permits for me?
- How long do permits take?
Generally, it takes 2-3 weeks.
- Do I need a pool cover and what are your options?
While a pool cover isn’t necessary, they can be a great barrier to prevent dirt and other debris from dirtying your water, ensuring that the water remains crystal clear when you’re not using it.
- Are the covers safe for kids?
This depends entirely on the cover. The technician will be able to help you determine which covers are safe for children.
- How is a pool paid for?
Down payments are typically around $500, but that can scale up or down depending on the materials used. From there, it’s a 30-30-30-10% payment plan.
- How much more is a spa addon or other amenities?
That can vary depending on which amenities are chosen, but an in-ground spa can be as much as $12,000 extra.
- Can water features be added later?
It depends. Some features can be added afterwards, but others have to be built along with the pool.
- Can the pool pump be hidden?
Don’t worry. Treescapes places equipment in the best possible spot for function and aesthetics. We can hide them behind screens, or in foliage.
- Does a pool increase the cost of my home?
Yes, but it’s not a direct transfer. A $15,000 pool won’t increase the cost of your house by $15,000.
If you have any other questions, feel free to drop us a line at 316-733-6388, and we’d be happy to help!
David Martine is an exceptional contractor! A rarity in the Wichita area. He did an outstanding job on my pool, is responsive to questions and personally worked several Sundays to get the pool up and running by 4 July, only 4 weeks after he started. Highly recommend him!
Why you should trust Treescapes
- Our Experience: More than 300,000 million gallons of water are being serviced each week.
- Our Qualifications: CPO certified technicians are on staff at Treescapes.
- Our Commitment: At Treescapes, the focus is on swimming pool quality, dependable SOLUTIONS.
- Our Guarantee: Complete satisfaction with NO CONTRACTS REQUIRED.
- Our Offer To YOU: A 12-month commitment includes one FREE month of maintenance.
Free Pool Estimate
Looking to buy a swimming pool? Let one of our reps create a custom quote for you!